Did you ever wonder why your news release never resulted in an article or story in the media to which it was sent? Or did you ever wonder if the release was ever read? Do you know why some news releases always get tossed into the wastebasket? Visit online https://ranchocucamongabusinesslistings.com/ for more details ,Your strategic thinking business coach shares the following several reasons why news releases end up in the trash.
1. The news release was sent to the wrong publication, or the wrong reporter at the right publication.
2. The only newsworthy part of he news release is at the very end of the release.
3. There is a complete void of anything newsworthy in the release.
4. The news release has numerous typos, misspellings and grammatical errors.
5. There is no contact information included in the news release.
6. The release is written as an advertisement and is full of hype and no facts.
7. The subject line in an emailed release is too long, too vague or looks absolutely like an ad.
8. The emailed release has an unsolicited attachment.
9. The release was handwritten, typed with all capital letters or sent in some hard-to-read or uncommon format.
10. Important information was deliberately omitted as a ploy to have a reporter call the writer of the release.
Glenn Ebersole, Jr. is a multi-faceted professional, who is recognized as a visionary, guide and facilitator in the fields of business coaching, marketing, public relations, management, strategic planning and engineering. Glenn is the Founder and Chief Executive of two Lancaster, PA based consulting practices: The Renaissance Group, a creative marketing, public relations, strategic planning and business development consulting firm and J. G. Ebersole Associates, an independent professional engineering, marketing, and management consulting firm. He is a Certified Facilitator and serves as a business coach and a strategic planning facilitator and consultant to a diverse list of clients. Glenn is also the author of a monthly newsletter, “Glenn’s Guiding Lines – Thoughts From Your Strategic Thinking Business Coach” and has published more than 250 articles on business.